Friday night Valentine’s Day in our new home. We couldn’t have dreamt of anything better. Thank you to everyone who is expressing enthusiasm for the evening, making the anticipation all-the-more magical. Thank you to the moon and back. Thank you up and down, morning and night, AM and FM, short wave and broadband, Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
We’re ready for a one-of-a-kind experience. One that has us giddy with excitement. We hope you’re ready, too.
To help prepare for our first Friday Night Valentine’s Day here, we have a few reminders to share:
Hours & Reservations:
- We will be closed from 3pm-4pm on Valentine’s Day 2020 in preparation for the evening. Both the restaurant and lounge area will be shut down during this time.
- We have maxed out our reservation lists. They are filled up. We have no more room to put down any more names.
- We tried putting tables on the ceiling in order to expand our lists, but we had to push back plans for a zero-G dining room until mid-year 2156. To conserve space, please leave all NASA-certified spaceflight boots in the vehicle unless they’re a part of your outfit. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
- Walk-Ins will still be happily accepted, but please note it will most likely be longer-than-normal wait times before you are seated.
- Even if you are wearing NASA-certified spaceflight boots.
- Carry Outs & Take Outs orders will also be accepted. Please allow for a longer-than usually pick-up time.
- Our 8pm soft close will be even softer. We’ll go till we’re either out of customers or food, whichever happens first.
As always, the dinner menu starts at 4pm. The Valentine’s Day 2020 Dinner Menu Dennis created dropped our jaws:
- Smoked Pork Belly in a blueberry compote, served with roasted baby red potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Dungeness Crab Ravioli in Alfredo – each ravioli is stuffed with dungeness crab, cream cheese, mozzarella and cheddar Served in alfredo sauce & topped with fresh, locally caught crab.
- Dungeness Crab Pot – all the fixin’s: dungeness crab, clams, shrimp, potatoes, corn, kielbasa sausage (not as spicy as last time), and garlic crostini.
- Filet Mignon – each piece of certified black angus choice filet mignon is bacon-wrapped, gently placed atop a red wine sauce, and served with garlic roasted tricolor fingerlings and sauteed broccolini & caullilini.
And featuring a Chocolate Mousse by Mana’s Kitchen of Bay City, Oregon.
It will be a Fun & Festive Evening in a Full House.
Be prepared to immerse yourself within a memorable Valentine’s Day dining experience with crafted culinary experiences reflective of everything we love about the Oregon Coast.
Sit back, relax, eat, drink, laugh, and love.
And, one more time, thank you for considering our place for your Valentine’s Day.