Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Dine-In is welcome!
We’re excited and nervous, of course. This is new territory, but we’re ready to do our best to serve you responsibly. We feel confident that we’ve followed Phase 2 guidelines and then some.
2020 Phase 2 Dine-In Quick Notes:
- Dine-In will have very limited seating
- We will have very limited staff.
- The menu will also be limited due to product availability and rising food costs.
- Take-out will still be available.
Here are some friendly reminders:
- Patience and understanding is an absolute must. Our staff will be navigating new practices and protocols. This will take time to do efficiently.
- Our Kitchen Crew will be working hard to make food for outside seating, the dining room, the lounge and take out orders. This is going to be an amazing juggling act that will take a bit to perfect.
- And last but not least, we went into this business to create a friendly environment for our community. Our staff was never meant to police how close people are standing next to each other, nor are they doctors and cannot diagnose illnesses by looking at someone. However, our staff does know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable. We’ve attempted to put practices in place that will help them do the best job they can.
We encourage you as a guest to maintain the 6 foot rule as well as communicate to others if they are not respecting your personal space.
If we are all doing our part then this should be a success.
This first week will be a bit of a trial run and we’ll gather staff and customer concerns or suggestions in order to continue improving the process.
We can’t thank everyone enough for their take-out orders throughout the last three months. Hopefully in the months to come we’ll all be sitting around a table together celebrating good health, delicious food and formidable friendship.