Looking for a change of scene? Something with a great team, amazing customers, and once-in-a-lifetime coastal views?
Whelp, we’re hiring. Maybe we’re a match.
Most Urgent Hiring Needs:
1) Prep Cook.
- Following the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
For our full job listing requirements for this position, please visit our Prep Cook web page.
2) Line Cook.
The line chef/cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred.
For our full job listing requirements for this position, please visit our Line Cook web page.
3) Head Bartender.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The type of company a head bartender works for will determine the kind of tasks they will be responsible for. Based on job listings we analyzed, a head bartender’s duties typically include:
- Make drinks
- Supervise the bar
- Check inventory
- Adminstrative duties
- Bar customer relations
For our full job listing requirements for this position, please visit our Head Bartender web page.
For a full listing of positions available, vist our Join Team Bistro web page.
- All positions are Full Time or Part Time
- Start Immediately
- Wages based on experience and qualifications
- Team Player
- Long Term Employment
- Apply in person during our normal business hours
- Email resumes [@] portsidebistro.com